Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CHANGE: It Starts With Me

Our country, at present is facing so many problems related to POLITICS, CRIMES, POVERTY, etc. This problems our not new to us. This was the same problems as with the past. We need change. And that change stars with ME, with US. But HOW?



At present, I'm still a student, but I could HELP. As a start, I can be a role model to my fellow student and also to my fellowmen. I can show them good deeds, good attitude, good moral character, and most importantly, a good DISCIPLINE to myself. Because I do believe that, if we all can discipline ourselves good deeds may fallow. If theirs discipline among our government officials, their will be no corruptions, and political violence like in the massacre in Maguindanao. The start of a good government may also lead us a better nation, a better country.



This is a BIG CHANGE that can possibly happen, if we all have DISCIPLINE, and a GOOD GOVERNANCE. And this change-it starts with ME.




No comments:

Post a Comment