Wednesday, February 24, 2010

WHAT I WANT TO BE.....

We all have DREAMS, and AMBITIONS. We want a better life in the FUTURE. And we are the maker of our own future. The future we achieved is the future we deserved.



My dream is to become an ENGINEER. An Engineer with a stable job, high salary, and a has a good reputation in a company. But before that, I am a student. A student whose doing his best for a better future, a BETTER LIFE. A student who is thirsty of KNOWLEDGE and LEARNING. A student whose DETERMINED enough and has a WILL to finish studying. A student that is a GOD FEARING MAN. A student that is DISCIPLINED. And a student that has PRIORITIES in life.



DETERMINATION, WILL, DISCIPLINE, GOD FEARING MAN, and PRIORITIES in life.All I need in attaining my dreams.


No comments:

Post a Comment